Our knowledgeable team members will personalize your spray tan by making sure your tanning experience is just as individual as you are. Allow us to apply our expertise to ensure every detail of your spray tan is seamless and el-natural appearing. We are the top salon for spray tan in San Diego!
When you visit Boudoir Nail Bar, ask about our Spray Tanning Specials and type of ingredients that can actually nourish your skin! Your airbrush tanning will make you look healthier, slimmer, hide blemishes, cellulite, and other imperfections on your skin. Dermatologists highly recommend airbrush tanning because it's safer than lying in the sun, using tanning beds, and is 100% UV free!
Whether you can’t find time to layout and get a tan in San Diego or you want to avoid the dangers involved in lying in the sun; maybe you struggle getting a tan due to your fair complexion, or just don’t like costs associated with tanning beds, then book an appointment online or call to schedule your San Diego spray tan and nail salon appointment!
Best Spray Tan in San Diego!
Using an organic based tanning solution with pure DHA, our airbrush tanning service brings a bronzed glow to all skin types. Get an evenly applied, natural looking tan that is safe, non-toxic, fades naturally, and does not stain clothes. Without exposing your skin to the sun’s harmful rays, get the perfect tan all year long by one of BG’s “Boudoir Girls”
1 Full Body Session: $45
5 Full Body Sessions: $200 • Save $25!
10 Full Body Sessions: $350 • Save $100!
Tips to prep for your San Diego Spray Tan:
- Schedule any waxing service 24 hours prior to your tanning appointment.
- Exfoliate your body, paying attention to rough areas like knees, elbows, ankles, hands and feet PRIOR to spray tan session.
- Do not apply any moisturizers and/or make-up to your custom spray tan appointment.
- Wear loose, dark clothing to your appointment.
- Bring a swimsuit to your tanning session if you would like to match your tan lines.
- Wear sandals to your appointment, as closed shoes will cause the feet to sweat and the tan to rub off
- A spray tan does not provide sun protection and does not contain a sunscreen. Please make sure you apply sunscreen to prevent sunburn when outdoors.