Boudoir’s Party Protocol
Thank you for your interest in Boudoir Nail Bar! Get ready for a GREAT nail pampering experience. Whether you are thinking about an “In-House Party” or “After-Hours Party,” Boudoir Nail Bar aims to elevate your experience by helping you organize your event to avoid any confusion throughout the process of RSVPing, checking-in, experiencing Boudoir, or paying for services.
1st STEP: Coordinate you and your guest’s specific nail service requests utilizing the form below.
2nd STEP: Once we have received your form submission (fully completed), we will check availability for your requested day/time for the event. We will then contact you to discuss availability / options, if all meets your desired expectations, we will collect the required 25% deposit & email you a copy of the receipt.
- Deposit of 25% of total services scheduled is required for group reservations of 3 clients or more. Upon arrival of the entire group, deposit can be applied to services performed, refunded fully to the depositor, or applied to only the depositor’s bill.
- The sooner we get this completed document back, the better to ensure availability (Nothing is booked until deposit has been collected!)
- Cancelation Policy:
- To cancel entire event, a minimum of 7 days notice is required to receive a refund of the 25% deposit.
- To cancel a single client from the group reservation, a minimum of 24 hour notice is required to avoid a $15 per client cancelation fee.
- Kindly note clients are not permitted to bring cake, food, drinks, or any other special accommodations to Boudoir Nail Bar. However, for PRIVATE events, Boudoir Nail Bar will cater & accommodate any special requests (prices vary, contact Nora at (619) 934-8124 to inquire)
Instructions: Read party details and complete the form below
- Host Information: Include Host first name, last name, name of depositor, and date/time of party being requested.
- Guest Information: Include first name, last name, email, & phone # so we can create a guest profile for each guest. If host is receiving services, be sure to include host name again so we have accurate party count.
- Type of Service: Specify type of service guest would like from Boudoir’s Menu
- Gel Removal: Choose “Yes” or “No” if guest needs to remove existing gel polish
- Acrylic Removal: Choose “Yes” or “No” if guest needs to remove or replace current acrylic.
- Nail Art: Indicate if guest would like “simple” or “intricate” nail art. Provide description if possible. Place “NA” if NO nail art is desired.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
After completing our Group Reservation Form, please email to: email@example.com