Boudoir’s Party Protocol
Thank you for your interest in Boudoir Nail Bar! Get ready for a GREAT nail pampering experience. Whether you are thinking about an “In-House Party” or “After-Hours Party,” Boudoir Nail Bar aims to elevate your experience by helping you organize your event to avoid any confusion throughout the process of RSVPing, checking-in, experiencing Boudoir, or paying for services.
1st STEP: Coordinate you and your guest’s specific nail service requests utilizing the form below.
2nd STEP: Once we have received your form submission (fully completed), we will check availability for your requested day/time for the event. We will then contact you to discuss availability / options, if all meets your desired expectations, we will collect the required 25% deposit & email you a copy of the receipt.
- Deposit of 25% of total services scheduled is required for group reservations of 3 clients or more. Upon arrival of the entire group, deposit can be applied to services performed, refunded fully to the depositor, or applied to only the depositor’s bill.
- The sooner we get this completed document back, the better to ensure availability (Nothing is booked until deposit has been collected!)
- Cancelation Policy:
- To cancel entire event, a minimum of 7 days notice is required to receive a refund of the 25% deposit.
- To cancel a single client from the group reservation, a minimum of 24 hour notice is required to avoid a $15 per client cancelation fee.
- Kindly note clients are not permitted to bring cake, food, drinks, or any other special accommodations to Boudoir Nail Bar. However, for PRIVATE events, Boudoir Nail Bar will cater & accommodate any special requests (prices vary, contact Nora at 619-971-3507 to inquire)
Instructions: Read party details and complete the form below
- Host Information: Include Host first name, last name, name of depositor, and date/time of party being requested.
- Guest Information: Include first name, last name, email, & phone # so we can create a guest profile for each guest. If host is receiving services, be sure to include host name again so we have accurate party count.
- Type of Service: Specify type of service guest would like from Boudoir’s Menu
- Gel Removal: Choose “Yes” or “No” if guest needs to remove existing gel polish
- Acrylic Removal: Choose “Yes” or “No” if guest needs to remove or replace current acrylic.
- Nail Art: Indicate if guest would like “simple” or “intricate” nail art. Provide description if possible. Place “NA” if NO nail art is desired.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW